About Me

My photo
...illustrator...designer...maker...thinker...solver...painter...photographer...creator...

Saturday 25 July 2020

...welcome back me...

I just discovered this blog again! It's been so nice to go back over all my posts and share the memories with our gang!!! Currently we are just coming out of a crazy time where due to covid19 we have been in lockdown! We've wondered if lifes going to ever be normal again but we have had the best time doing so many different things in the last 18 weeks! I've really appreciated how lucky we are and truly missed the people we havent been able to see due to their health and been so thankful for each time we get to have our friends and family back in our lives... this one day at a time is far to slow with our fast pace life!!! we have lots of new things happening and we are making the most of it all!!!